SpecificationsDescriptionFuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel TypeGasLock-RingNot IncludedO-RingIncludedStrainersIncludedOutletQuick Connect 3/8Resistance40-250 OhmsComments72.5-130.5 PSI / 48.6-57.7 GPH
Electric Fuel Pump
See List for Fitment.
We kindly ask that you attempt to resolve a problem with us instead of leaving a negative feedback.
Problems are usually misunderstandings and with a little patience, can be easily resolved.
When customers give us the opportunity to respond, they are never disappointed.
If you feel that you cannot give us a 5 star rating, please contact us.
Due to the complexity of installing and diagnosing a fuel pump, having your fuel system repaired by a qualified service technician is strongly advised.
Signs of a Bad Fuel Pump
- Vehicle Refuses to Start
- Rough Running at Idle and Low Speed
- Engine Stalls when Vehicle Temperature Rises
- Increased Fuel Consumption
- Vehicle Losses Performance (when climbing a hill or hauling heavy cargo)
- Engine Misfires
- Hesitant Acceleration
- Engine Speed Variations While Driving at a Steady Speed
- Check Engine Light Comes On