NEW OEM PUMP FUEL INJECTION
See List for Fitment.
Compatible Models:Case Construction:
(40) – DROTT SERIES-D CRAWLER EXCAVATOR (S/N 6270716 & AFTER) (1/77-12/81)
(CX145C SR) – CRAWLER EXCAVATOR – TIER 4 (non-EU) (8/12-12/16)
(440CT) – COMPACT TRACK LOADER – SERIES 3, ASN N7M483467 (1/08-3/11)
Case IH – Agriculture:
(1490) – CASE IH MOWER CONDITIONER (1/85-12/88)
(56-D) – INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER FERTILIZER UNIT (1/48-12/58)
(MAGNUM 225) – SMALL FRAME TRACTOR TIER 4 (NA) – ZARH06086 AND AFTER (10/10-12/13)
(HDX142) – 14 FT. SICKLE HEADER (12/02-)
(4390T) – CASE POWER UNIT (1/95-12/95)
We kindly ask that you attempt to resolve a problem with us instead of leaving a negative feedback.
Problems are usually misunderstandings and with a little patience, can be easily resolved.
When customers give us the opportunity to respond, they are never disappointed.
If you feel that you cannot give us a 5 star rating, pleaseCONTACT US.
Due to the complexity of installing and diagnosing a fuel pump, having your fuel system repaired by a qualified service technician is strongly advised.
Signs of a Bad Fuel Pump
- Vehicle Refuses to Start
- Rough Running at Idle and Low Speed
- Engine Stalls when Vehicle Temperature Rises
- Increased Fuel Consumption
- Vehicle Losses Performance (when climbing a hill or hauling heavy cargo)
- Engine Misfires
- Hesitant Acceleration
- Engine Speed Variations While Driving at a Steady Speed
- Check Engine Light Comes On